In this series we will be creating a detailed pencil sketch from an urban subject. In this session we will be finishing the drawing.
You can download the reference image here: http://drawandpaint4free.artcoursework.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG-0536-scaled.jpg
- Begin by sketching in the outer sections of the drawing.
- Keep these parts looser than the focal point (central elements)
- Then lay in any foreground elements that hovers over the mid and backgorund portions of the drawing.
- Make any organic element a bit looser than the man-made subjects.
- Finish by erasing any smudges and re-emphasising the darkest darks and sharper edges.